Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I AM STILL HAVING ALL SORTS OF DIFFICULTIES!

I have had a bad, bad day. I awoke with a pounding headache, so I took 4 tylenol took a cold rag covered my eyes and promply went back to bed.

2 hours later: I woke not much worse for the wear. I am addicted to farmville on Facebook, so I remembered I had a huge crop to harvest, which means more tokens and even more goodies I can buy. *sigh* then I realized my precious laptop screen has a black hole. Yup, folks the screen is cracked.
So I went into town (I am county all the way, and going into town was always an event. You always had to make sure you had a thorough 'to get' list. Because it took 45minutes to the grocery store. So despite actually LIVING in town, driving away from home, I still make sure my, 'to get' list is worth the drive) ....so I went into town, got meds, eye brows waxed, ran by my girlfriends house to visit her Baby she just had a few days ago. Then back home.
Still upset about my computer, I decided a nice bike ride around the neighborhood would cheer me up. I had my zune on my arm, braided pigtails, bandana, ear buds weaved through my shirt...I was ready! I cut through the garage...made some mindless comment about how the garage stunk! Well, Chad snapped at me that, "garages are suppose to stink" and I should back off.
I put my helmet on, ear buds in, flipped him off-and down the block I went!

We eventually made up, but I am done with this bad-bad day! I have been hiding inside my trusty Zune all day! Of course some ice cream helped me too!

*AND I STILL CAN NOT UPLOAD PICTURES* SERIOUSLY IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBLEMS?

No comments:

Post a Comment