Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I am thankful.......




I am thankful!

for my family
my husband
my job
my education
my continuing education
The gift God gave me
my life
my house
that I get to Rock families lives EVERYDAY!
that I get to change the world
that I believe I get to change the world
that I get to go horseback riding
that I have an array of interests besides what I do for a living
that I am an active & crazy person
that despite my lung problem I am a healthy person
that I get to vote!
that I have a voice!
that I make a difference in peoples lives
that I have a husband who supports me and loves me unconditionally
that I am trusted
that I am in love with my best friend!
that I have an orange dog!
that my cat loves to cuddle (despite that I am allergic to him)
that my husband took me to the World Championship Appaloosa Horse Show
that I am smart
that people would notice if I went missing
to all the Veterans that protect(ed) our Nation!
for my Papa!
for CHOCOLATE!
for love
the people I work with
THAT I LOVE MY JOB!
God.
Prayers
friends
life
liberty
Pursuit of Happiness
Fruit!
Books
SHOES!

No comments:

Post a Comment