Tuesday, March 24, 2009

YEA!!! I've been tagged!!! whhoooott!!

I have been tagged by A simpler Life. (yeah!) I have never done one of these, secretly, I was envious that I never had been asked. Let us see how this goes...

What is your current obsession? Weeding...I love to weed. I know that sounds so strange, but there is some odd satisfaction about yanking those weeds right out of the ground, then when you hear the cracking of the roots releasing and you know, "ahh I got the entire root!" It's so exciting-I dunno, I really cant accurately describe how happy it really makes me. I have even weeded by the headlights of my truck...too many times to count!

What are you wearing now? Blue Yoga pants with a pink stripe down the side, and a white elastic work out top(the kind that form to your body...i love those...they fit just right) socks, and tennis shoes. (I went for an hour bike ride this afternoon)

Who was the last person you hugged? My sweet Chaddy-poo

If you were a tree, what tree would you be? Peach Tree, no question. And I would live in Texas.

What's for dinner? Some spaghetti I created. Let me paint you the picture-I took garlic cloves, almonds, and a handful of fresh basil-put it all in the blended with olive oil. then I added tons of sweet cherry tomato's.....mmmm'mmmmm and its served with cheese. My stomach belongs to Italy-no doubt.

What was the last thing you bought? Nothing as exciting as A simpler Lifes finds (believe me, I am jealous) I just bought a $195 seat to take a state board, and a book to help study for it.

What are you listening to right now? The faint sound of the interstate, and the doves singing their night-night song in our oak tree in the front yard.

What is your favorite weather? Warm days, cool nights (every window in our house is open and I have to wear a light sweater)


What is on your bedside table? Piles of magazines, glass of water, alarm clock, 2books, my glasses, allergy pills, and hair ties.

What is your most challenging goal right now? Get done with this wedding, and get into summer, where I have 3months off! And pass my final state board.

Say something to the person who tagged you: If we met outside of the Internet, we would totally be friends. I love her look at life, her love for the earth, and thrift stores.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, where do you want it to be? Anywhere in Spain, or Italy.

Favorite Vacation Spot? Spain

Name the things you cannot live without: My Chad, my dog, my cats, getting dirty, and a drive that pushes me for more.

What would you like to have in your hands right now? Yup, I am gonna go with Simpler lifes answer.....A hoe.

What is your favorite fragrance? Lavender and mint together or separate.

What is your favorite/favourite tea flavor/flavour? mint, peppermint, and green tea.


Here is a second question I've added; when it's time to brew tea, what do you use? Kettle, fresh water, warmed pot.

What would you like to get rid of? My red kitchen (it was from the previous owners...it really messes with my energy)

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? The coast of Spain, sit on a rock and watch the waves.

If you could have your portrait painted/made by any famous artist from any era, who would you choose? (great question) Picasso but photographed by Robert Doisneau


What is your favorite time of day? 11am-2pm, I just absolutely that time of the day. I really dont know why.

What is your theme song? "One in a Million" By Chris Ledoux

What color best describes you? Sky blue, it makes an impact when it needs too, but it can also be calm when IT needs too.

What is your lucky number? 81

What is your favorite fruit? this is a hard question, I am a fruit-aholic. I will literally pick up fresh fruit over cake any day. So I will divide it by the seasons.
Winter: Oranges, grapes and apples
Fall, apples,
Spring: grapes, strawberries, pears
Summer, watermelon, cantelope, peaches, pears, plums, nectarines, strawberries, mangos.

It would probably be easier to say I love and eat all/every fruit.
If you could go back in time, or even present time and spend the day with someone (dead or alive) who would it be? Albert Einstein, Audrey Hepburn, and Robert Doisneau

Your biggest fear? Sitting at a table when I am older and saying, "I wished I would have done_____when I was younger" so I guess regrets.


The Rules:

1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more questions of your own. (I cheated; I left all the questions and added 1, so you may omit 2 if you like, and still add one or more of your own.)

2 . Tag eight other untagged people. (And I say, "Or more. Or less!")


1 comment:

  1. Hee-hee. Thanks for playing. Thanks for the sweet words and good luck on the test and finding your way to summer!

    ReplyDelete