Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Whats sweet taters got do with it?




I yam what I yam.
And
That's all I yam.


Where is the line in the sand for being flexible and being taken for granted?
AND
Once you find that line; and demand for it to be more defined, or just stop, then you look like the Ass.
Because you are not being
FLEXIBLE!!

.....So I yam what I yam!! Then I do what I do, because thats what I do-


Adults make education complicated!

She said/then she told her what she said
Then her told HER
And HER came back to she
So she got pissed and told her....the cycle never ends!

I am not talking about high school folks. I am talking about

stupid-waste of my time-my energy-my day-

Office Politics.




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a frustrating situation....but Hot dayum...that is one flexible kitty!

    ReplyDelete