I should probably start off with a funny story or something to break the ice after my loooong silence. But here's the deal; I typically speak my mind so here it is:
1) building my body back after surgery is the HARDEST thing I have EVER done. All my abdominal muscles atrophied post op and over the summer. So I have been working on the simplest things, like sitting straight up in bed, or just holding my stomach tight. I had to start at 2 crunches and work my way up. I can do about 10 until it feels like my bar wants to go flying outta my chest. *Progress* I have also started doing bellydancing (b/c it really concentrates on core muscles-which I don't have) I tried running-had to quit b/c it hurt WAAAY too bad. I tried my bike. again, it hurt. So, after speaking to a physical therapist, I have to build my core back so I can suppose myself again, THEN I CAN START ALL THAT HEAVY DUTY CARDIO!
2) Work: welp its going. So far this year I have been wrote up. *sigh* My boss is an idiot.
Speaking of idiots, I work with one. She is wearing me OUT! All day long I have to answer the dumbest of questions. here are some examples.
1) "UM Kristin when Sunny's nose is running...should I clean it?"
2) me: "hey Paula, since your going to make copies, can you make a copy of this worksheet?"
Paula: "UM Kristin, do you want me to make copies of both sides?"
3)It was 90degree's outside today, and windy, "UM Kristin, do you want me to put Sunny's coat on?"
Did I mention this woman has 2 college degrees, and is a certified teacher?
3) It was my birthday! I turned 30. We had a wonderful party here at the house...unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures during the party. But we have pictures leading up to it.
THE TEXAS RANGERS ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES! *that is enough about baseball*
4) Dancing with the stars, is starting to annoy me. It has become WAY to gimmicky. You can't dance tango and paso to rock-n-roll songs. Or, tv theme songs. so annoying!
Okay its time for bed.
I hope everyone is doing great...I will try and get some pictures posted soon!
I will leave you with a picture of me, when I lived in the Bahamas. I used to be sooo skinney! Not that I am fat now, but learning to live with my new body...is hard. more on that later!
ps. the bedroom is coming along nicely. just need crown molding/bookcases up. can't wait to show yall, it looks amazing! by far, my favorite room in the house!