Wednesday, January 6, 2010

3 loved objects....?

I can live without big fancy hairbrushes (in case you haven't noticed, I have the crazy curly hair, so the only time my mane gets brushed is by my stylist!) fingernail polish, MAC makeup. I would even be okay with out SHOES or Closet or computer!
But if I were stranded on an Island-I SIMPLY COULD NOT/WOULD NOT LEAVE WITHOUT THESE!


1) Tortoiseshell Ray-Bans

I wear them on sunny days
I wear them on rainy days
I wear them when I run
I wear them when I ride
I even wore them floating down the river


2) My Zune-I aptly named her Azule

I run with it!
I take it to school and my students and I rock out all day long!
It keeps me sane/occupied during long car rides with my husband.


4) My camera

(if you check out my other blog where I display my work, hopefully you will agree with me)

What would you take to your island?



However: I think...nope I am pretty sure I would not pack the following outfits:


There are hardly words.....

3-M Scotch tape? (I found this on a blog, am I am so sorry but I lost the link)

This is what I would wear if I were to Tea with the queen. Though she might mistake me for one of her gate guards? I dunno?

No comments:

Post a Comment